Thursday, October 4, 2012

The quest to find Dixie's People.



 "Dixie" is a 14 year old Shepherd Mix. I am fostering her for "Canine Adoption Network". Dixie was in a shelter, about to be euthanized.

She was picked up as a Stray in Gwinnett County, Ga. I don't believe she was dumped. Dixie was very well cared for by whoever her owners were. She is mostly blind and deaf and I believe she got out of her yard and quickly became lost. I think her owners were probably older people. Something may have happened to them, or they don't have a computer or the knowledge on how to use one.

 She was spayed at a very young age, dew claws removed, no fleas or ticks and heartworm negative. She is a very sweet dog.


 I have been searching for her owners since we picked her up at the shelter in August 2012. If you live in Gwinnett county, please share this with your friends and your local Vets office. I know her owners are probably thinking she died (she is pretty old) and may have given up trying to find her.

So please help me find Dixie's People!  Thank you!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Canine Adoption Network said...

Aw, Libby. I hope you find her owners, at least they can all have peace. Would be wonderful to reunite them. The hardest part is not know what happened to your beloved pet.

Canine Adoption Network said...

I hope they are found. I would want to know where my beloved pet is. It would haunt me not to know.

 
Copyright © Rescue Ramblings