Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Went to the Lung Surgeon today........

Really nice guy. He also stated he wants me to try the oral chemo for a few months and do surgery after.

 I asked him about the "Suspect" in my intestines and he said more than likely (but not positive) it's not cancerous, so they will worry about that later.

I'm not really comfortable worrying about it later. What if later, it's found to be cancer after all and has now spread? I think better safe than sorry, applies here.


 I hate that this is happening AGAIN. My life consists of either going to the doctor or worrying about my next doctor's visit. I'm in such a constant state of agitation and I hate it.

Plan B

        I have spent my entire life, running through other people's lives. I never felt that I belonged, never felt like I was "...