Thursday, November 9, 2017

What If?



 What if someone started a Foundation that helped low income cancer patients? Maybe just by lending a hand to pay a bill, or even to have a spa day? I know that having a spa day being pampered, would be heaven after all the days of doctors appointments, tests, filling prescriptions, etc,, I mean, it just wears you down and tears at your soul.

 Sure, it would help with other things also, the uninsured or under-insured.. Perhaps even help with your final wishes, power of attorney forms, living wills, making arrangements for your beloved pets.

There are just so many things that people with cancer need help with. Some of the aid programs involve so much red tape, we just don't have the energy for it.

So, let me hear from you,, some of your thoughts and ideas in the comments below!

Plan B

        I have spent my entire life, running through other people's lives. I never felt that I belonged, never felt like I was "...